Denmark is one of the most popular international study destinations in Europe thanks to its low study costs, high-quality English-taught Master’s degrees, and innovative teaching methods.
International students also choose Denmark due to its great standard of living and the large variety of study subjects available at Danish universities.
Denmark Scholarships for international students is a Partial Scholarship and hence it will not cover Full Expenses. The expenses which will be covered by the Danish Government scholarship is given below:
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver and a Grant.
- Living Costs amounting to DKK 3000 per Month before Taxes.
All Eligible applicants who are offered a study place, will automatically be considered for the scholarship. No separate application is needed.
This is a General Eligibility Criteria. In order to be eligible for a scholarship you must be:
- Full-degree students holding a Bachelors’s Degree from non-EU/EEA countries and Switzerland.
- A citizen of a country outside the EU, the European Economic Area or Switzerland
- Enrolled in a full degree higher education program
- Granted a time-limited residence permit in Denmark due to education.
How to Apply for the Denmark Scholarship
You have to apply Online for the Denmark Government Scholarship 2021. To Apply Please visit the : https://www.sdu.dk/en/uddannelse/tuition/scholarships